Burmese Scramble Egg Curry
Author Chaw Vonhoff
Quick and easy savoury dish. Mild curry taste.
- 8 Eggs
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 ts Ginger Paste
- 3 tbs Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbs Sweet Paprika
- ½ ts Turmeric Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Coriander for garnishing
- Chopped onion, garlic and tomato, put aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in pan until sizzling hot.
- Add onion, garlic and ginger, fry until soften.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Add sweet paprika, turmeric powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes until soften and smooth.
- Crack the eggs and add in paste.
- Stir gently to open the egg yolks to split.
- Cook until eggs are cooked.
- Take the pan off from the stove and garnish with coriander, serve with rice.