Author Anna Gare
Origin Viet Nam
A light and fresh coleslaw.
- 1/4 small red cabbage
- 1 cup diacon grated ( peppery white Chinese radish)
- 1 big granny smith apple grated
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 150gms bean shoots
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 50gms thinly sliced pickled ginger
- ¼ cup ketjap manis(sweet soy)
- 2 Table spoons rice vinegar
- Squeeze of lemon juice
Slice cabbage as thin as possible, using a mandolin, grater or even a sharp good quality peeler.
Add rest of ingredients and toss together.
For dressing mix sweet soy, rice vinegar and lemon together, always dress salad just before serving.